[lit-ideas] Re: Frodo failed,

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 21:06:18 -0000

Can you still be under the spell of the 'Evil One' if you don't believe in him (or her).

Seriously though, I thought your description sums up Saruman anyway. He was narrow minded (limited to lust for power and survival), and was, at the end, no more that a Mordor appratchnik.

Unlike your collection of Saruman candidates. I'd say they fit the role of the Trade Federation perfectly.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Yost" <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>