[lit-ideas] Re: French Help (was Re: Willie Pete)

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 10:16:05 -0500

Didn't mean to sound so peeved.  Bad mood I guess.  Richard probably meant
to write "for those who do speak French."  Hey, at least I didn't invade a
country for a bad mood.

Andy
Typo King

aurait valu la peine d'eveiller Messieurs Enns et Yoist du sommeil
dogmatique de leur auto-satisfaction jingoiste, je serais encore plus
comblé."