[lit-ideas] Re: Four more wars

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 09:13:50 EST

Okay, so my kid was right -- this bizarre weather *does* portend the
apocalypse.  Damn.  I hate it when she's right.

Julie Krueger
========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Four more wars  Date:
1/17/05 3:09:11 A.M. Central Standard Time  From: _andreas@xxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The US has secret teams in Iran. They're getting  ready to start another war,
but not just
against Iran. Oh, no.

"The  President has signed a series of findings and executive orders
authorizing  secret
commando groups and other Special Forces units to conduct covert  operations
against
suspected terrorist targets in as many as ten nations in  the Middle East and
South  Asia."

http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/?050124fa_fact

yrs,
andreas