[lit-ideas] Re: For Lawrence

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 17:54:17 -0800

I wonder how this will be accepted by the American population. So far, it's only in the New Yorker and very few people read that.

How will the general US population feel when they realize Bush is arming the fundamentalist Islamic jihadi, the very same people who destroyed the World Trade Center and killed 3,000 Americans?

It will be quite interesting.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, Mar-10-2007 2:22 PM

Here Lawrence:

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2007/03/05/070305fa_fact_hersh

Read the Hersh article and then perhaps you'll comment.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, Mar-10-2007 1:21 PM
Subject: [lit-ideas] For Lawrence

Simon,

We've brought this up at least three times. Lawrence has not replied once.
Not once.

Lawrence, what do you say to the fact that the Bush White House is now
arming al
Qaeda-affiliated jihadi groups?

yrs,
andreas