[lit-ideas] Re: Flotilla Qhoir: "We Con the World"

  • From: Paul Stone <pastone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 21:16:07 -0400

I haven't been following this thing too closely. I have one question: were
there any ACTUAL weapons - not knives and rocks and shit -- but like RPGs
and missiles and stuff like that in the flotilla's arsenal? OR were they
actually trying to get real subsistence stuff to the Gazans? I really don't
know. I have no idea what is going on, but I know that this SNL from Israel
wasn't the least bit funny and actually quite offensive with the current
information available. I liked the cliched names at the end in the credits!