[lit-ideas] Re: Flotilla Qhoir: "We Con the World"

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 15:57:40 -0400

On 6/4/2010 6:25 PM, Mike Geary wrote:
Satire should be made of subtler stuff - much subtler.

Then you won't like the youtube song entitled, "Islamic Rage Boy Sings at the Tel Aviv Sheraton." (Something like that anyway. Been a while since I saw it. Gross and hilarious.)

You remember Islamic Rage Boy? He was a paid protester showing up all over the world as an "enraged Muslim" until someone noticed and outed him. Now he's probably resting on his laurels somewhere.