[lit-ideas] Re: Fictional characters

  • From: Chris Bruce <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 10:39:56 +0100

On 3. Jan 2007, at 22:46, Walter O. wrote:

Looking forward to a new year brimming with truth, justice, beauty, creative synthesis, wisdom and small class sizes,

Thanks for reminding me why I'm sitting here in Kiel wondering what to do with my day - read, play the piano, or work in the garden (where the temperature is +8 Celsius) - rather than preparing to enter a 'classroom' filled with hundreds of students waiting to get back their multiple-choice 'philosophy' exam.

You've almost cheered me up ....

Chris Bruce
reaching for the secateurs, in
Kiel, Germany