[lit-ideas] Re: Feline Implicature

  • From: Mike Geary <jejunejesuit.geary2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 10:26:38 -0500

Great cat  poem.

I like cats most because you can be an irresponsible pet owner -- put some
food out, some water and leave home for a week or more without worrying.
All my cats are of the indoor-outdoor variety.  I can just kick them out and
let them make their own way in the world until I feel pet owner-like again
and invite them in.  Cats don't adore like dogs do, but I can forgo a little
love for my independence.

Mike Geary
in feral Memphis