[lit-ideas] Re: Feather Plant-Eating Dinosaur Found

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 15:55:11 -0400 (EDT)

In a message dated 7/28/2014 9:59:07 A.M.  Eastern Daylight Time,
profdritchie@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Does this help?
http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/feathered-plant-eating-dinosaur-found-1.27
17996

Is the implicature that it was once lost?

Cheers,

Speranza

----

From pseudo-Cicero:

"For example, if I should say that I have returned from the province, it
would also be understood that I had gone to the province. And in general it
is  better to pass by not only that which weakens the cause but also that
which  neither weakens nor helps it."

From the editor to VALERIO FLACCO:

"In 7.398 Iris is spoken as disappearing, although it has never been stated
 that she was present."