[lit-ideas] Re: False Claim: Heartless Palma

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 01:14:09 -0500

>>if you want to understand I humbly suggest you use your brain, instead
of spouting arrogant bullshit.

You say "frame of reference" is nothing. That answers my question somewhat.

However, it's interesting that you completely misunderstood my posts, which were offered with humility and gentleness. I assume this stems from your use of English as a second or third language. Be well.

Eric