[lit-ideas] Re: False Claim: Heartless Palma

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 01:00:10 -0500

>>I think what is needed is steep increase in the amount of fluid

As you suggest. More fluids, more blood to the brain. Focusing the few effective neuronal networks left.

Now, out of courtesy, having followed all your prescriptions but the enema (lack of equipment, lack of motivation) please tell me why my track of argument is so wrongheaded?

I want to understand. The best way I know to elicit your response in this situation is to ask questions. I understand that complicated mathematics surpasses our ability to visualize its implications. Yet is this form of understanding (working on 11-dimensional problems) not carried out in a particular frame of reference, i.e., mathematical reasoning?

Eric