[lit-ideas] Re: Faith, Poltics and influence

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 20:53:42 -0700

Julie,

You write, "the AG-banned set that Palin is a part of"  I have found no
evidence of this.  As I wrote, Kalnins church is an AOG church in good
standing and therefore not "banned."  Are you saying the church she is going
to now is banned?  It isn't an AOG church so how could it be banned.

You write, .  "But I also get the sense that you have set in your mind what
your realitly is and aren't exactly inclined to investigate any other
perceptions of reality.  Which is, after all, entirely within your right.
It's only a bit frustratin when your picture of reality is presented as
fact, as objective Reality."

Au contraire.  I think if you look at my notes with as objective a look as
you can possibly squeeze out of your blinkered eyes, you'll find that I am
looking at more points of view than your average bear.

Lawrence