[lit-ideas] Re: Facing the Music

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 23:53:52 +0100

D: The distinction between the W1, W2 and W3 aspects are not often observed
in ordinary language because it is not usually necessary to draw the
distinctions - if I say "I heard my brother say yesterday that he was going
to the dentist" what I intend to convey by this need not be encumbered by
distinguishing the various W1, W2 or W3 aspects that underpin my statement.

*I wonder what circumstances would mandate making such a distinction at
all.

O.K.