[lit-ideas] Re: Facing the Islamist Menace

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 00:37:09 EST

Could I have a show of hands of lurkers?  I'd take attendance,  but ... well,
obviously....

Julie Krueger
wondering how many

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Facing the
Islamist Menace  Date: 1/23/2007 5:55:02 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:

The assertion of my  lurker is countered by the assertions of two Canadians.
Is he wrong, or  are they in denial?
Read the following for  the answer:
_http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news/story.html?id=93dd37e9-a3ba-4788-84d0-7512cee8277b&k=92485_

(http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news/story.html?id=93dd37e9-a3ba-4788-84d0-7512cee8277b&k=924
85)
Lawrence

____________________________________

#6 on  Canadas best seller list, you cannot  buy the book in a Canadian book
store.  Presumably it reached #6 through  the benefit of Amazon.com and its
like.  But is this true?  Have  Canadian book stores refused to stock Steyns
book and created what is in effect  a Canadian book ban?

it's available at Chapters --  probably THE biggest bookseller in Canada.  So
I don't know where  you got your info.

Paul

Paul  Stone
pas@xxxxxxxx