[lit-ideas] Re: FYI: The Guardian, "The Wrap"

  • From: "Judith Evans" <judithevans001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 03:28:22 +0100

There's a gang in York who do this -- but they steal things, they simply
tidy up neatly afterwards. So they neatly coiled the cables of my
neighbour's hi-fi -- why wouldn't they want the cables? Unfortunately they
were disturbed by another neighbour when they burgled me so only a few
things were put back tidily...

Judy Evans
jaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx