[lit-ideas] Re: FW: views

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 19:43:32 -0800

Ah, it's probably too late for me.  When I log on to blogger.com it calls me
Lawrence. Because I didn't know about lit-ideas, lit-ideas and logged onto
Lit-Ideas and followed the instructions which were to establish a name and a
password.  If this lit-ideas/lit-ideas was posted as instructions earlier I
missed it.

Disgusted