[lit-ideas] Re: FW: Six Characters in Search of an Author

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 02:08:21 EST

My maiden name was "Campbell".  I can't tell you how often I was asked  in
High School if I were a relative of Glen's.  My standard response was,  "who"??.

Julie Krueger
suffering either holiday post traumatic stress syndrome or a variety of  flu

========Original Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] FW: Six Characters in
Search of an Author  Date: 12/26/05 9:23:59 PM Central Standard Time  From:
_aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:

Glen Campbellâs life is a  journey.  My life too.  With  Joseph Campbell it
should  be "life is a journey", in quotes.