[lit-ideas] Re: FW: Six Characters in Search of an Author

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 22:51:05 -0500

I used to use him to get to sleep a gazillion years ago.  When I couldn't
get to sleep, in my mind I'd sing I was a lineman for the county ... Worked
every time.  I have this vague idea I heard him interviewed once.  A
dysfunctional person, like everybody.  I'm wearing out this word
dysfunctional.  Now I'm sure people read my posts when they can't get to
sleep.  That's because I'm dysfunctional.  That's why I think that.