[lit-ideas] Re: FW: Six Characters in Search of an Author

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 22:41:24 -0500

You just reminded me that Glen Campbell played North Bay last summer.
I went to see him -- but he didn't seem very interested in the whole thing.
(Six thousand people in search of an entertainer....)

The Irish Rovers two days later...now, they knew how to have a good time.
Ursula

Andy Amago wrote:

Glen Campbell’s life is a journey. My life too. With Joseph Campbell it should be "life is a journey", in quotes.