[lit-ideas] Re: FW: Read and pass...Fwd. 'Stay the Course!' is not enough

  • From: Teemu Pyyluoma <teme17@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 15:28:09 -0800 (PST)

Same here, the Bishop of Helsinki after returning from
Thailand basicly said the survivors were asking him
how God can allow something like that. He keeps asking
God the same thing. But for a Lutherian, like
Anglicans I guess, to doubt is part of the faith.
Think  Kierkegaard.

My understanding is that they don't have church
leaders in the same sense in 'States, that is they are
not paid much attention nowadays.

Cheers,
Teemu
Helsinki, Finland