[lit-ideas] Re: FW: Read and pass...Fwd. 'Stay the Course!' is not enough

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 01:27:44 EST

The  Tsunami struck the day after Christmas. And I haven't heard  any
gloating in the Midwest.
========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: FW: Read and
pass...Fwd. 'Stay the Course!'   is not enough  Date: 1/7/05 11:36:47 P.M.
Central
Standard Time  From: _andreas@xxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
Andy asks...

> I am completely seriously  wondering how the religious fanatics who support
President Bush
> feel  about the way the war is going in Iraq.  The reason I'm wondering is
because Bush
> consulted with God before invading, and God  approved.  Bush also turned it
into a war of
> good against  evil.  How do the fundamentalists explain how poorly the war
is  going.  Do
> they even explain it? Do they wonder where God is in  this?  I am wondering
in absolute
> seriousness.

Dude, you  don't really want to know the answer to this.

The tsunami struck on  Christmas Day. The birth of their god. The tsunami
killed 150,000
Muslims  and Hindus. Another 10,000 pagan Europeans, who should have been in
church but  were
frolicking on the beach instead, were killed.

The Christians  have been gloating about this. Google for christian god wrath
 tsunami.

They really think they have won / will win, because their god is  on their
side.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com