[lit-ideas] FW: Re: speaking of libraries in the United States of Earth

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 19:46:03 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Geary
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 8/8/2005 6:21:57 PM
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: speaking of libraries in the United States of Earth

Andy Amago:
>> (Leafing through dictionary)  Eeyores, eyeores, eyesore.   Got it.  The
>> human race is an eyesore.  Not a bad summation, I wish I had thought of it.<<

: )   I'm asuming you're joking.  Else try Christopher Robin.

A.A.   The finer points of Pooh are unknown to me.

 98 % of the human race is an eyesore, but still we're the most beautiful thing
imaginable.  That such an eyesore should measure the universe -- and discover
ignorance!  sooner a fish discovers water! -- jesus!  What a piece of work!

A.A.  That's the difference between us.  A 98% defective rate is cool for you
as long as there's a honey pot.  I'm harder to please.

 Among us are Quasimodoian angels and lovely, dulcet-voiced Nazis -- be careful.

A.A.  Hey, I'm not falling for this one.  This is the plot line from Harry
Potter, right?

Andy Amago

Mike Geary