[lit-ideas] FW: Re: Speaking of weapons technology...

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 23:23:47 -0500

>The U.S. will also
> experience changes; predicted for the U.S. is the desertification of the
> bread basket area, the plain states, and the frozen areas of Canada may
> become the new plains states.

I wonder if the push toward the United States of North America, the union
of Mexico, the U.S. and Canada, has anything to do with this.  It's
probably just a coincidence.   It's another area where Congress is useless,
two areas actually.

"An Inconvenient Truth", the movie by Al Gore, is supposed to come out on
DVD tomorrow (11/21).  It's qued hopefully for the weekend.  I can't wait
to see it.  Did anyone see it when it was out in the movies?