[lit-ideas] FW: Re: New Orleans... Just forget about it?

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 22:35:26 -0400

I'm tempted to think that the terrorists will lose will interest in us now.
I want to know where those Congressional idiots are and why they're not
doing something.  Probably because they too don't realize.  They don't
understand our taxation system, didn't understand the stupidity of Iraq,
among many other things.  It will be politics as usual until it isn't.
Gives new meaning to the phrase, dead in the water.