[lit-ideas] FW: Re: Neocon Reader

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 23:44:42 -0500

I meant written by neocons about neocon-ism.  Although I heard Wolfowitz
interviewed on Booknotes a while ago and basically his attitude was, Bush?
Bush who?

I might be misunderstanding this reader, but it seems to me that if it's a
collection of essays written by neocons, then by definition the tone would be
optimistic, but I could be missing something.

The prevailing tone throughout, though, is one of cautious optimism. (Jan.)
Copyright 2004 Reed Business Information. Appeared in: Publishers Weekly, Nov
01, 2004 (c) Copyright 2005, Cahners Business Information, a division of Reed
Elsevier, Inc. All Rights Reserved.