[lit-ideas] Re: FW: Re: Iremago

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 09:50:20 -0500

Well gee, thanks, Stan.   I refer you again to my phil lit posts.  I do
know what I'm talking about.  I wasn't bragging, just saying my insights
are pretty astute, which in fact they are.  I can't talk to you about
philosophy, I don't write poetry, I don't do or know lots of things.  But
insights I do know about.

Irene

Likewise,
> > if