[lit-ideas] FW: Re: Interpretation and Elision

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 20:37:30 -0500

I think ultimately it's like having an affair.  The trust gets broken.
Sometimes it's irreparable, less often the relationship is stronger once
the anger is worked through.  Here it's probably irreparable.  That's why I
tried to get Bill to be Amago.  His sense of humor is better than mine, and
he's much better read than I am.  He just has no time.  Be that as it may.
I gotta go watch our movie.

So