[lit-ideas] Re: FW: Re: FW: Re: WTO and War

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 10:13:23 -0800

When Irene made the comment you quote, it was clear she wasn't familiar with
Huntington's thesis, and as his book is long, technical and difficult to
read, I posted his 1993 article from Foreign Affairs that gives some insight
into Huntington's thesis.  Here it is again,
http://www.alamut.com/subj/economics/misc/clash.html

Lawrence