[lit-ideas] Re: FW: Re: Didn't I tell you so?

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 06:15:29 -0400

Thanks, Stan.  I'm sure a communications major learns every bit as much as
I did in college.  Did I ever tell you about my thesis on Shelley's The
Cloud?  Just kidding.  I'm glad I was an English major, but if I had to do
it again, I don't think I would be an English major.  I'd probably help
Nabisco make cookie dough (food technologist) or something like that.
Maybe even major in biology and design diets for animals in zoos.  I'd
still read Calvino and Camus and William Dean Howells, but it's such a huge
world, and there's so much to know ...

Presumably