[lit-ideas] Re: FW: Re: Arrivederci, Mr. Bush...

  • From: Eternitytime1@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 23:08:05 EST

In a message dated 3/16/2005 9:49:05 PM Central Standard Time,
aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Well,  okay, we're not collapsed yet.  But it's sure weird out there  ...

Dear Andy,
In order to give you 'hope' <g>, I'm posting the Mainstream  Coalition's web
address for you.  This is, unfortunately, pretty much  headquartered in
Johnson County, KS--though there are members on both sides of  the stateline
(i.e.
Missouri and Kansas share a stateline for those of our  friends in other parts
of the world who might not be aware of the minor  geographic details of the
US). The Mainstream Coalition, actually, was  started by 'moderate' Republicans
who were and are very worried about the whole  separation of church and state
(in particular).  The concept of how there  are *two* Republican parties in
Kansas came from the director of it, actually,  when I heard her speak...She
does have a dry sense of humor.

 _http://www.mainstreamcoalition.com/about.html_
(http://www.mainstreamcoalition.com/about.html)

Some people have more energy than others in terms of knowing how and  where
and what to do in order to effect change...healthy change.  Of  course, we all
know of the others...<g>

Here is the latest with the subject line of something like:  What We  Are Up
Against...and gives quite the picture of what the United States COULD  look or
be like ...

Waiting for Eric's book and watching the April vote in Kansas,
Marlena in Missouri

(and sad that Christine Todd-Whitman is not going to  head the World Bank)
"As the vice-regents  of God, we are to bring His truth and His will to bear
on every sphere of our  world and our society. We are to exercise godly
dominion and influence over our  neighborhoods, our schools, our government ...
our
entertainment media, our news  media, our scientific endeavors - in short,
over every aspect and institution of  human society."
-- The Rev. D. James  Kennedy in Florida, writing to participants at a
national conference of  evangelical Christians last month at his church in Fort

Lauderdale.
_http://www.csmonitor.com/2005/0316/p16s01-  lire.html_
(http://www.csmonitor.com/2005/0316/p16s01-lire.html)