[lit-ideas] FW: RE: fiction or non

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 16:26:57 -0500

I  rethought this after I sent it (I know, so what is new?).  When I first
read Paul's "really, no really" I thought he was poking fun at Andy, so
Andy kind of tickled him back.  But in re-reading this I thought maybe it
could be misconstrued.  It wasn't at all intended negatively.  Andy is
pretty poke-able.  Actually, I think there's a thread on relationships in
here, but maybe not.

you.  I mean really.  No,  really.  Not a care in the world.  Sheesh.