[lit-ideas] FW: Bumper stickers

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 12:06:19 -0400

Who sent these bumper stickers??!!  One is repeated!!  Geez Louise ...

One nation under surveillance

W stands for Wiretaps

Bush is listening... Use big words!

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.

You can?t have my civil liberties.  I'm still using them

Be nice to America or we'll bring democracy to your country

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

Don?t pray for me and I won?t think in your church

Be nice to America or we?ll bring democracy to your country

War is not pro-life

The family that prays together is brainwashing their children

God was my copilot but we crashed in the mountains and I had to eat him