[lit-ideas] FW: Bin warned.

  • From: "Ashish Singh" <asingh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 22:52:45 -0700

couldn't resist it..

Recently we received credible intelligence that there have been seven
terrorists working in your office. Six of the seven have been
apprehended. Bin Sleepin, Bin Loafin, Bin Goofin, Bin Lunchin, Bin
Drinkin & Bin Butt-Kissin have all been taken into custody.
At this time, no one fitting the description of the seventh cell member,
Bin Workin, has been found at your office. We are confident that anyone
who looks like he's Bin Workin will be very easy to spot.
You are obviously not a suspect at this time. So keep on doing what you
Bin Doing.=20