[lit-ideas] Re: FOUND POETRY

  • From: Robert Paul <rpaul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 14:49:54 -0700

Mike Geary wrote:

Yes, but I wasn't taking potshots at you, I was taking potshots at Robert Paul, the ancient philosopher of Portland. And at Matt Groening who's so immature that he's created the longest running sitcom in U.S. History, an animated show of cultural satire which many consider pure genius. He's from Portland too. I was taking potshots at Portland, the sea-meant city.

When it gets too hot to kill snakes people in Memphis take potshots at ancient philosophers. "Sea-meant' city is very good though.

Robert Paul