[lit-ideas] Re: Eurovision Politics

  • From: "Simon Ward" <sedward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 17:06:17 +0100

I saw.. now hold on, make no assumptions please... I saw a small clip of what,
from David's descriptions, could only have been the winning entry. Squinting at
the wide screen TV I found myself looking closely at the lead singer (amongst a
obviously male entourage) and concluded that she was probably female; no doubt
from the tone of the singing, although that's no guarantee. It turns out that
the entire crew was female. It wouldn't have made me watch.

Someone said, on Saturday, that the Eurovision Song Contest was on that night.

"It's such a scream!"

So I screamed.

Simon
Ironically, no doubt