[lit-ideas] Re: Europe's September 11 ?

  • From: JulieReneB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 00:54:31 EST

<<Could we have done business with the Taliban
without making them not the Taliban?>>

We did business with the Taliban.  Our business was helping them become the
Taliban.

========Original Message======== Subj:[lit-ideas] Re: Europe&apos;s September
11 ?
Date:3/14/2004 9:38:24 PM Central Standard Time
From:suettrevor@xxxxxxxxx
To:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent on:

Do you, Mr. Kusturica, think that the members of
Quaida are "men with whom business can be done"? Does
anyone? Could we have done business with the Taliban
without making them not the Taliban? (I speak as a
woman.)

Sue
Northridge

http://mail.yahoo.com