[lit-ideas] Re: Europe's New Normal

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 12:27:17 -0700 (PDT)

I am not sure why it must be concluded that, since an article deals mainly with
economic issues, it holds the underlying assumption that “economics” trumps all
other concerns". I certainly don't think so, myself. However, it is probably
true that the primary concerns of most Europeans these days are with economy
rather than Islamist terrorism or some such.

O.K.