[lit-ideas] Re: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (movie)

  • From: "Stan Spiegel" <writeforu2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 00:27:03 -0500

I just saw Eternal Sunshine -- and found it odd and touching, though I
confess I fell asleep in the middle. What surprised me most was Jim Carre's
range as an actor. The story itself, I think, was difficult to comprehend on
one viewing, but I'm not sure I would like to see it again. If I were more
rested when I went to see it, I might have appreciated it more. I'd give it
three stars, not the 3-and-a-half that Roger Hebert gave it. How would you
rate it?

Stan