[lit-ideas] Essence this (was: Re: another dabate?)

  • From: Henninge@xxxxxxxxxxx (Richard Henninge)
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 02:55:52 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Erin Holder" <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 09, 2004 2:41 AM
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: another dabate?

> I dropped my phone in a toilet and now it's broken.  This is the second
time
> I've broken a phone by dropping it in a toilet.  Shut up.  All of you.
SHUT
> UP!  And I forgot something integral to my exam.

Still hungry to be virtuous, be a sport, Erin, yank that integral back into
temporary memory long enough to give us a chance to "solve for x." When's
the exam, what's likely to be the key question? Giving it to this forum is
as good as dreaming on it in a drunken stupor (of course, doing that might
also bring enlightenment of a kind).

  But that's fine.  I'm just
> going to go stuff myself with liquor and watch stupid politicians act like
> idiots.
>
> In case you all can't tell I'm in a wretchedly crappy mood.
>
> Have a good one.
>
> Erin
> Toronto

So.
> > Who is this one with?  Which brilliant mastermind will wow me with his
> > rhetoric?  I'll write a review.  I'll write a magnificent review!  I'll
> > write a scathing review!  I'll write a scintillating review!  Ah, who am
> > kidding.  I'll just wind up getting drunk and vomiting.
> >

> > Erin
> > Toronto

Richard Henninge
University of Mainz