[lit-ideas] Re: Essay on New Orleans

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 09:59:04 -0700

Everyone must watch TV today. You must see the video broadcasts from New
Orleans.

This morning, NBC journalists at the Superdome said "There is no authority here. No one. Nobody from FEMA, the state, the government. Nobody."

The government's best response so far: Shoot to kill.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com

----- Original Message ----- From: <JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx>