[lit-ideas] Re: Erin's Course Dilemma

  • From: Carol Kirschenbaum <carolkir@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 03:53:06 -0800

Erin,
I'd opt for drop and suffer in the summer, but maybe that's only because I'm
doing that. Like you, I'm on scholarship and I'm to be found in the ground
when I take more than 3 courses/semester. Wish me luck this semester,
though. I'm taking 4 regular courses and a 4-weekend seminar. In preparation
for what may well be the killer semester, I'm building up my tolerance for
alcohol. Funny, it's not that hard...
cheers,
Carol