[lit-ideas] Re: Erin's Course Dilemma

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 10:25:25 EST

<<>You guys wake up and get awfully smart awfully late at  night.<
I think you meant, 'You guys are awfully smart, and get up  late at night.'

On the other hand it might just be geographic  determinism.>>
nah -- I meant it the way I said  it.  The list is fairly quiet through the
day and in the evening everyone  wakes up and dialogues at a higher than usual
level above my head.  Or it  could be that I get tired and more obtuse....
Julie Krueger

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Erin's Course
Dilemma  Date: 1/18/05 11:21:06 P.M. Central Standard Time  From:
_Robert.Paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:Robert.Paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent on:
>You guys wake up and get awfully smart awfully  late at night.<

I think you meant, 'You guys are awfully smart, and  get up late at night.'

On the other hand it might just be geographic  determinism.

Robert Paul,
opening the evening mail in Lake  Oswego