[lit-ideas] Re: Eric's Winter

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 13:20:14 -0800

Eric,

Since I couldn't post your photo directly, but Judy and Paul could from the
photo I copied into my post, it was obvious that something in that process
removed whatever it was that kept us from posting the photo directly.

I went through the process of using the photo from my note rather than the
one you sent me.

On the note it was a .bmg file, but once I saved it with photoshop to .jpg
it went on fine.   Even though your original photo was a .jpg and I didn't
change the size; whatever photoshop did to it made it an uploadable photo.

So, in conclusion, if you have a photo editor of some sort you can probably
convert your photos in such a way as to be able to post them yourself.

However, if not, send them to me and I'll do it -- or to someone else, my
feelings won't be hurt :-)

Lawrence