[lit-ideas] Re: Eric's Winter

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 11:30:28 EST

<<Okay,  back to the pool. Where did I
leave the cocoa tanning  butter?>>
Now I have to hate you.  That is  so not fair.
Julie Krueger
wanting hyacinths to bloom

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Eric's Winter
Date: 2/14/06 10:24:18 A.M. Central Standard Time  From: _andreas@xxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Eric mailing a picture to Lawrence,  and...
> made me laugh.

Well, maybe Iran is safe. It's a bit more  complex to launch a nuclear
missile than to post
to a blog :-)

>  Andreas, I'm lazy and I don't publish blogs, but isn't
> there some sort  service where you can email in a blog
> entry? If none exists, you  wouldn't know anyone
> willing to pay few millions for a startup, that is  the
> intellectual property concisting of ten or so lines of
> code  it would take?

Dude, you're so behind the curve. Yes, one can email to a  blog. You can even
blog to your
blog from your PDA. I can use my cell phone  to take a pix and then post it
to my blog, all
while I'm still standing  there on the street in a snowdrift.

Eric, if you want to send more pixs  to the blog, email them to me and I'll
post them. These
pixs of NYC are  incredible. Many thanks. All is forgiven.

Tho' it might be better if you  send them to Paul pas@xxxxxxxx . I don't get
to these email
until late at  night.

Try resizing the pixs down. Perhaps they're too large, and it's  taking a
long time to
upload.

The NYC blizzard really messed up  Silicon Valley this morning. Many people
didn't show up
for meetings, etc.,  because they were stuck in NYC. Secretaries were calling
around,
rescheduling meetings. Actually, they were saying "we don't really know when
he's coming
back, so let's try for next week." Gales of laughter. Okay, back  to the
pool. Where did I
leave the cocoa tanning  butter?

yrs,
andreas