[lit-ideas] Re: Equal Time

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 15:38:15 -0500

> My apologies to the group for being so 'street' in my last few posts.

No apology called for.  No one I know is voting FOR Kerry, only against
Bush.  When Kerry ran away from his stalwart condemnation of the War in
Vietnam, I ran away from Kerry.  I want so badly to vote for Nader -- I love
Nader -- but I don't dare risk it.  Even though Tennessee wiill surely go
solidly for Bush -- the guy they'd rather go fishing with (hey, we're down
to earth folk here) -- still I realize that as I choose, so will a certain
percentage of like-minded folk choose.  I choose to make them all vote for
Kerry.

> I've
> lost my patience and I'm in a bad mood.... I probably shouldn't post
> when that happens.

Then why post at all?  No one cares when you're happy.  Anger makes the
world go round.

Mike Geary
Memphis