[lit-ideas] Re: Enter Psmith

  • From: Eric <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 18:40:50 -0500

Professor David Ritchie
Domenikos Theotocopoulos Paintin' School
1602 Wampanoag / Neosho River Access Road
Amphisbaenia, Arkansas

Dear Professor:

Commendations on your letter in support of your daughter. Unfortunately, we do not accept applicants by mail. recommendation, or personal appeal. All our recruiting is done at the request of Teiid-chohan, a formidable and terrible lizard god whose wrath egresses in all directions. Since our priests have not received her name from Teiid, we cannot offer your daughter a position in our newbie sacrifice facility. Be assured, however, that if Teiid does summon her, your daughter will be brought to us and trained.

However, we do invite you to visit our communal village and church, sample our fine organic produce, and stop by our gift shop.

All hail Teiid!

Lambert One-flowered Pyrola
Hierarch and Associate Pontifex to Teiid
Teiid-chohan Center
Sedona, AZ