[lit-ideas] Re: En dehors de all that tat

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 10:15:52 -0500

I admit to liking liver and onions back in my meat eating days (20 years
ago this year).  I especially liked chicken livers and onions.  They were
easy to cook too.  Now, of course, I won't go near any of it (don't you
just love high and mighty?).  It's funny though, even when I liked liver
and onions I still thought tripe was icky.  High and mighty never changes.

One