[lit-ideas] Re: Emotion and Politics

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 10:21:08 -0500

How do you explain the mess the world is in?  I mean the real big mess it's in,
the horrendous pollution, the wars, the fact that to my knowledge only one
country in the world, Sweden, has outlawed, actually made against the law,
hitting children, especially with objects, while here in the U.S. spanking is
considered acceptable and even endorsed by religious organizations?  Don't
write back and tell me it isn't, because it is.  Why does pharma think it
fitting and proper to loot Medicare, etc. etc.  Why is all that?