[lit-ideas] Re: Emotica

  • From: Andy Amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 18:31:46 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

-----Original Message-----
From: Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx
Sent: Aug 24, 2004 1:02 PM
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lit-ideas] Emotica

Carol K. writes:

>You can pull off the look. Not many could. ;-0

and adds:

>[wonder] if I just invented an emoticon,
>and if so, what it might mean...

A.A.  How about an attack of Bell's Palsy?  Failing that, it's not a bad drool.

BTW, If Mike's going to wear no shoes, and Erin's going to wear armor plated
clodhoppers, between them they'll be normal.

Andy
:]

I think you did it!

---

It's indeed not on the standard list, below.

Cheers,

JL

----

_http://www.windweaver.com/emoticon.htm_
(http://www.windweaver.com/emoticon.htm)

:-)     smiling;  agreeing
:-D   laughing
|-)       hee  hee
|-D     ho  ho
:->      hey hey
;-)      so happy,  I'm crying
:'-)     crying with joy
\~/     full glass; my glass is  full
;-)      winking;  just kidding
'-)  winking; just kidding
;->  devilish wink
:*)  clowning
:-T  keeping a straight  face
:^D  "Great! I like it!"
8-]     "Wow,  maaan"
:-o     "Wow!"
^5  high five
^  thumbs up
:]       Gleep
(::()::)   bandaid; offering help or  support
:-(    frowning; boo  hoo
:(  sad
:-<  really  sad
:-c  really unhappy