[lit-ideas] Re: Elephant Man "Willie Bounce" of Grenada

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 14:07:07 +0100 (BST)

>Does anyone recognize the passage? (I've replaced the protagonist's name with
>the letter 'Q'.)

Not me, but (using a contemporary technique David R once deployed to discern
which of two purported poems was genuine) googled it. My excuse for this
shameful behaviour was that I wanted to make sure it wasn't Joyce. It is a
futher sign of the times that after the first google entry (that gives the
source) the next is "granny creampie video", and next "bdsm in holland" usw.